Livestock, poultry and bee-hives insurance
The insurance covers
- cattle over 3 months old;
- equine species from 6 months to 15 years old;
- sheep and goats over 3 months old;
- pigs for breeding purposes over 6 months, pigs and swines of weight over 20 kg grown up for fattening purposes;
- poultry (pullets, layers and broilers), bred under intensive conditions, bee-hives, fish bred in water-basins for intensive fish-farming, pheasants, rock partridges, quails, and other game, bred in game farms.
Under Special conditions the policy will cover dogs, thoroughbred and race-horses, rabbits, ducks and geese for production of liver, exotic animals.