Information for the users
INFORMATION FOR THE USERS OF INSURANCE SERVICES IN INSURANCE JOINT-STOCK COMPANY ARMEEC
We hereby call upon the users of insurance services in Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec to acquaint, before entering into an insurance contract, with the following information provided by our company in furtherance of the requirements of Articles 324, 325, 326 and 333 of the Insurance Code:
I. INFORMATION FOR THE INSURER (Article 324 of the Insurance Code):
1. Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec is an insurance joint-stock company registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency of the Republic of Bulgaria, having its seat and registered address at: 1000 Sofia, 2 Stefan Karadzha str.
2. On the webpage of the company: www.armeec.bg you will find detailed information for insurance products and services offered by Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec, as well as the report on the solvency and financial condition of the company.
3. Every user of an insurance service has the right and we have made it possible to submit appeals against decisions or actions of the company or employees thereof in relation to claims brought for payment of insurance indemnifications. The appeal can be submitted in one of the following ways: on phone number 0700 13 939, where the conversations are recorded for the purpose of ensuring good service, or by email to: email@example.com, or in writing. The appeals submitted by the phone shall be registered in the company and considered and resolved in the same procedure as the appeals received by email or in writing. The company shall not deal with anonymous signals and appeals due to the fact that they are impossible to be checked. Every appeal or signal received shall be heard and resolved objectively, as the necessary investigation thereof shall be made. The deadline, in which the company shall consider the appeals and the signals and send an answer with respect to them, shall be 7 days from the receipt of the appeal when the appeal refers to the determined insurance indemnification and within up to one month from the date of receipt of the appeal or signal for all other cases. Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec shall respond to each and every appeal in accordance with the procedure, under which it is received – with a letter, by email or feedback submitted by phone.
4. According to the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, the users of insurance services have the right to submit appeals also to the Financial Supervision Commission and other state authorities, as well as out-of-the-court dispute resolution is possible, such as mediation, etc.
5. The employees of Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec who are engaged in the distribution of the company’s insurance products shall not provide advice with respect to the products distributed by them.
II. INFORMATION FOR THE INSURANCE AGENTS (Article 325 of the Insurance Code):
1. The insurance agents of Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec shall be equipped with and shall prove their identity with a Legitimation Certificate issued by the company. The certificate shall indicate the name and address, respectively the name, seat and registered address of the insurance agent, the circumstance that he/she/it is an insurance agent of Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec, and the register, in which he/she/it is registered.
2. Appeals against actions of the insurance agents of Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec shall be submitted under the same procedure as the appeals against decisions and actions of the company’s employees (see items 3 and 4 of Section I hereinabove), as the time-limit for investigation, consideration and submission of an answer to the appeal shall be up to one month from the receipt thereof. The users of insurance services shall also have the right to submit appeals against actions of insurance agents of Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec to the Financial Supervision Commission and other state authorities, as well as to use the possibilities of out-of-the-court dispute resolution, such as mediation, in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.
3. Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec and its parent company do not hold directly or through related parties shares or participatory shares representing more than 10 per cent of the votes in the General Meeting or of the capital of an insurance broker or an insurance agent who performs activity on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
4. There is no insurance intermediary (broker or agent) holding directly or through related parties more than 10 per cent of the votes in the General Meeting or of the capital of Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec.
5. The insurance agents of Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec do not have the right to work for and offer general insurance products and services of other insurance companies and if you encounter a violation of this rule on the part of our insurance agent, please inform us immediately on phone number: 0700 13 939.
6. Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec cares for the qualification of its insurance agents and they are trained to determine before entry into of the insurance contract the requirements and needs of the users of insurance services on the basis of the information submitted by them, and to provide consultations to them.
III. INFORMATION FOR THE REMUNERATIONS RECEIVED UPON DISTRIBUTION OF INSURANCE PRODUCTS (Article 324, Paragraph 5 and Article 325, Paragraph 2, Subparagraphs 4 and 5 of the Insurance Code):
1. The employees of Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec who perform direct sales (without an intermediary) of insurance products receive labour remuneration, which is formed in accordance with the provisions of the Labour Code and does not depend on the volume of the sales.
2. When insurance policies are entered into through an intermediary (insurance broker, insurance agent or intermediary that offers insurance products as an additional activity), Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec shall pay the intermediary a commission fee that does not affect the amount of the insurance premium due.
3. Regardless of the manner of distribution (direct sale or sale through an intermediary) and of the type of the remuneration paid (labour or commission remuneration), the amount of the insurance premium due under the policy shall not change.
IV. INFORMATION FOR THE INSURANCE PRODUCT (Article 326 of the Insurance Code):
Insurance contracts entered into under the conditions of the insurance products offered by Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec shall be governed by the Bulgarian legislation.
V. INFORMATION FOR PACKAGE SALES (Article 333 of the Insurance Code):
If you are interested in an insurance product offered together with another service or in a package, please, refer to an employee or to an insurance agent of the company to make clear for you the possibility to purchase separately the different services from the package, as well as to provide you with a description of each of them, including also its price and the costs for it.
If you have any questions, you can refer to Insurance Joint-Stock Company Armeec.
Contact phone: 0700 1 39 39
MANAGEMENT BOARD OF
INSURANCE JOINT-STOCK COMPANY ARMEEC