Personal accident of students
The Personal Accident Insurance of Students
is taken out on a voluntary basis and is designed for students and school staff (teachers and auxiliary staff) as well as for the children and personnel of kindergartens and day nurseries.
- The insurance is valid
on the territory of the educational institution and outside it and covers occurrences involving the insured children and their teachers as a result of an accident or an acute disease.
- There are three levels of cover – basic, extended and comprehensive.
Depending on the level of cover Armeec JSC will be liable for the following risks:
- Death resulting from an accident;
- Permanent disability resulting from an accident;
- Temporary disability resulting from an accident for more than 10 days;
- Medical expenses resulting from an accident.
- Public liability of the insured for bodily injury incurred by third parties or material damage caused to the school;
- Temporary disability resulting from an acute illness for more than 20 days;
- Medical expenses resulting from an acute illness for more than 20 days.
- The cost of insurance
depends on the included risks and the amount of the sum insured.
- Ask a question -